Form a habit, reach your goals

15:37

Visit my website at ikigaisimplicity.com

Today, I purchased Leo Bautista's book, the Zen Habits. Hence, I am working my way to create a habit. I am using this personal blog of mine to document my progress. I am starting a habit and that is, writing in my website everyday in the morning. This is my 30 Days challenge this December 2016 - writing in my blog daily.

My blog is about minimalism and simplicity. I am also learning about goal setting and habit forming. I know that I want to do a lot like learning a new language and learning to sew. For the mean time, I will start with reaching my goal. I want to create a trustworthy website where Filipinos can read. I focused my blog for them because there are a few blogs targeting them and I want to impart my knowledge and things that I learned to them in a language that is widely understood by many.
So, this is my report for today and I am hoping for a great day!

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images