Disconnected from facebook

21:52


Who does not have a Facebook account in these days? Even my father has a Facebook account, it is like a phone where everyone should have one. The problem with Facebook is that it is so addicting that many spend countless hours scrolling and browsing other people's lives. Studies even show that depression and self pity stemmed from social media like Facebook. Many people, specially teenagers, feel like their lives are worthless compared to others. Why? It is because people on Facebook post pictures from their blessed moments wherein other people think that that is their lives everyday.


update 3/28/16
I had withdrawal symptoms yesterday but not now. I am no longer thinking about checking my fb account. I am busy downloading language lessons to think about Facebook right now. So, my tip is do something else that will remove fb from your thoughts.
This Facebook addiction is present to almost all who use Facebook. So, this month I decided to deactivate my account for a 10 days. I did that to prevent myself from constantly checking for messages and notifications. We love to constantly receive likes and shares to make ourselves feel better. I want to increase my disconnect challenge for a month but I have to communicate to my friends this April, so from March 25 to April 10 I will have my Facebook disconnect challenge.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images