What I learned today

05:08

From letter to Paul in the bible

1. Christ's spirit was poured to us and it teaches us the right message. There is no need for others to teach us.
Somehow for me this is true. Yes, I think it is true. The Spirit within us points the right message that is why many questions some church doctrines because they know the truth deep down their hearts.

2. Do not desire any wordly things in this world. That id true that is why I wanted to be a monk, free from distractions that causes destruction.
The problem is that as soon as we get out there and see other people we see things from them that we want for ourselves. I'm not just talking about physically present people but also those we see in TVs, internet, and prints.

So, I prefer to limit myself with advertisements that makes us desire things that we really do not need. I suggest you do the same, ignore as much advertisements as you can.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images