What will you do with your extra time?

18:49

Did you ever lose your temper while waiting in line? In my experience while waiting in a bank, a woman kept on complaining that she has  been waiting for a long time. She keeps on saying that the customer service takes so long. She is saying it aloud and the all of us can hear it, she keeps on complaining. I was wondering why she cannot see that there is only one person who is giving service, what will this woman do in her extra time? While waiting for my turn, I wrote some article for my blog and practiced Hirigana Alphabet. Instead of joining her in her tantrums I rather use my time wisely while waiting.

Now, If you are stuck in a long line just think of something to do or just meditate or make plans. I thought that if I will go to a place that I know or think has many people, I should alot about three hours of my free time because I know that I will be waiting a long time. Always remember that you can not go to banks and payment centers without falling in line and so you must condition your self to wait. What will you do with your extra time?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images